Sunday, February 17, 2013

The Biggest Loser Rules



I feel like the Biggest Loser trainers have proven over and over that their methods work. I am going to start putting up my own workout plans soon, and I will talk about my experience with exercise. But until then I want to go through Bob Harpers rules. 

1. I completely agree with but often forget about. Apparently this makes you feel your fullness faster. According to the Biggest Looser program your brian does not tell you that you are full until about 5-10 min after you are actually full so that is why people over eat.

2. Like I said we DON'T think about what we drink enough.

3 & 4. ;) hate to say I told you so!

7,8 & 9. These are somethings I will research more. They are quiet interesting.

10-20. These are all things that starting this week I PERSONALLY will research by committing to following these rules as part of what I will give up for lent! Im very excited. 

No comments:

Post a Comment